About Colette Burau
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
It's my goal to consider my customer's needs first, even when it occasionally conflicts with my own. I fully recognize that it is my good fortune to be selected by a client to handle what well could be one of the most important events in their life. I strive to remember and never to take lightly the client's concerns, fears and sometimes misunderstandings in regards to their transactions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Colette M. Burau, CRS, GRI
* Associate Degree - Foothill College, Palo Alto, CA, 1976
* GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute)
* CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
* 24 years experience as Top Producing Sales Associate
* Member of SIERRA NEVADA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
* Past Vice President & Past Board of Directors of the SIERRA
NV ASSOC. of REALTORS.
* Past Chair of Education Committee and Co-Chair MLS
* NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS